Sunday 27 September 2009

sketch #51


Hello!!
Thank-you for sharing all your gorgeous orange and brown projects with us last week! Fabulous!!
This week we just have the sketch for you!

The DT have worked hard again this week to bring you some gorgeous inspiration, please pop over to their blogs to see more about their work and leave them a little love!!!


Pinky


Andie


Emilie


Suzette
Christy

Michele
Watch out for a new look challenge starting next week!!!!
Have a great week thanks for stopping by
Hugs
The C4E Team
xxx

5 comments:

Son Ja said...

It's a great Sketch. Beautiful cards from the DT.
Here is my Card

Unknown said...

Great sketch and lovely cards from the DT Here's Mine

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Team,
Thank you for another great sketch challenge and a fabulous gallery of DT cards.
Here's my Entry

Hugs,
Fiona x

Hazel said...

Loved the sketch and the cards. My card is here but I might be changing the flower! x

Beryl said...

Just found your challenge so thought I'd join in. My card is
Here
Beryl xx