Sunday, 25 October 2009

recipe #4

Hello Everyone!
Thank-you for sharing your wonderful cards with us last week, we will be back tomorrow to announce the winner of Recipe #3.
This week we have another Digital stamp set from Crafts 4 Eternity. This set is Mike and Lexi all dressed up to go trick or treating. You can get your hands on all the C4E Digital stamps HERE. To be in with a chance of winning this weeks prize you need to include all of the recipe ingredients. The winner will be chosen using next week.

This weeks recipe is:
1. use the sketch
2. use the colours orange & black
3. use a Halloween image.

The design team have had lots of fun playing with the new C4E Halloween images!!!





Thanks for stopping by
The C4E Team


Carlie M. said...

I loved loved loved this recipe!!!!

here is my card

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Gals!! What a fun layout and love all the samples from the DT!! I can't believe it-I didn't get my card done last week and see what I missed out on. Shame on me. That was really nice of you guys - good going girls!!

Here is my card and thanks for hosting!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hello ladies. This is my first time playing along. I decided to play along with the sketch and your ATC challenge as well:
thanks for looking,

Beryl said...

My little bit of Halloween fun is
Beryl xx

clare said...

Hi All Gorgeous DT cards..and thanks for a great sketch..will defo be using this one again.
You can find my take on your sketch here

Thanks for looking clare x

Eileen said...

I know that I have missed the challenge but seeing as how I have put the card on my blog I thought I would leave you a comment.
Thank you for the sketch, I really enjoyed doing it.
here's my card