Sunday 17 January 2010

recipe #16

Hello everyone!
Thank-you for sharing all your wonderful creations with us last week, we have had a lovely time visiting you all!
The winner of Recipe #15 and a goody bag is........
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:11
Timestamp: 2010-01-03 08:35:44 UTC
Marianne's craftroom!
Congratulations Marianne!!!
Please email Michele (mleppard06@aol.com) your postal address and we will get your prize sent out!
This week we have a mini card kit up for grabs. To be in with a chance of winning you need to include all of this weeks recipe ingredients.
Recipe
1. use the sketch
2. use a colour you do not like!
3. use rick rack
We are keeping the DT call open for another week, if you would like to join the C4E team please email Michele (mleppard06@aol.com) a link to your blog.
DT Gallery
Andie

Christy


Pinky



Thanks for stopping by, take care and have a great week!

The C4E Team


9 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Great challenge! I looked at another challenge that asked us to use burg and teal together.I said Ughhhh, that's not gonna be fun. But now that I have it done and found the perfect paper is my scraps, I think I'm liking burg and teal now! hehe!

My card can be found HERE!

Diane's Stampin' Creations! said...

This is a great challenge; helped me use up some old DSP and rick rack that I've had hanging around forever.

Here's my card: http://dianesstampincreations.blogspot.com/2010/01/pile-it-eternity-in-purple.html

Berit Synnøve said...

This was a real challenge, but I wanted to challenge my self with it.
Here is my card

hugs Berit

Anonymous said...

I really liked this challenge. The DT gave some great inspiritation.
This is the link to my card.
http://genajustice.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_18.html

Tinker said...

Another great recipe challenge. Again I've resorted to digi!
Here's mine

Jeri said...

Now this was a challenge if ever there was one, using a color you don't like. You can see my orange card here.

Jennifer Scull said...

Valentine Shy Bear

that eggplant/burgundy bg color is one that I thought I was going to love, but has eluded me ever since I got it. so this was a perfect time for me to work with it again. thanks for the fun challenge! :)

Unknown said...

great sketch this week
Here's Mine
Christine x

Linda said...

Really great sketch and fabulous cards by the DT...thank you for all the inspiration!!

Here’s my card.