Sunday 7 February 2010

Recipe #19

Hello Everyone!
Thank-you for all your lovely entries last week. The winner of Pinky's goody bag is.......

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 2
Timestamp: 2010-02-07 08:35:44 UTC


DEANNE BURTON

Congratulations Deanne! Please email your postal address to Michele @ mleppard06@aol.com

This weeks prize is a mini card kit from crafts 4 eternity. To be in with a chance of winning you must include ALL of this weeks recipe ingredients.

Recipe
1. Use the sketch
2. use the colour RED
3. include a heart

Thank-you to everyone who applied to join the C4E DT. We were overwhelmed with talent!!
Unfortunately we couldn't choose everyone :(
Joining the team will be.....
Welcome to the team girls!!!
This month Sandra joins us as guest designer. You can see more of Sandra's gorgeous work on her blog Papiergardens.

Here is this weeks DT gallery.....
Sandra
Pinky
Suzette
Andie

Thanks for stopping by!

Take care
The C4E Team

10 comments:

Faye said...

I am so excited! Thank you so very much for chosing me and congratulations to all the other girls too! Lovely DT cards again this week, looking forward to playing with you all. x

Moni said...

Stunning cards girls, i did mine:
http://moni-ustvarja.blogspot.com/2010/02/few-challenges-and-one-card.html
Hugs, moni

Anonymous said...

Great challenge. I really loved working with the sketch.
Here is my card.
-xxx- Myriam

Lynette said...

Here is my card. I liked the challenge of putting it together.

You can see it:
http://hiddenforeststamping.blogspot.com

**Farrah** said...

Great challenge. Love the DT work!
Here is my card.
Thanks
Farrah

Carlie M. said...

Awesome DT cards!!

You can see my card HERE

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great cards heres mine Hugs Julie X

Emma said...

Love the sketch & fab challenge.
My entry is here
Hugs Emma x

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Love the sketch!!
http://scrapcrazylady.blogspot.com/
I'm not sure how to add my link, sorry..

Unknown said...

Hi
Lovely cards from the DT
Here,s my card
Chris x