Friday, 1 October 2010

R#53 - Wacky Weather

Hello Everyone :)
Thank-you for sharing your Lavender and Lace cards with us they were fabulous!

R#52 Top 3
1. Debbie
2. Aluna
3. Sandra
Congratulations girls please grab the badge above for your blogs :)

R#52 Winner chosen randomly


Congratulations Meg! Please email your full postal address to me (Michele) at and I will get your prize sent out.
This weeks Prize is a chance to join the C4E DT as guest designer for the Month of November. You will also receive a selection of C4E digital stamps!
 To be in with a chance of winning you must include all of this weeks recipe ingredients

R#53 - Wacky Weather
1. Use the sketch
2. Use a weather theme

This month we welcome Kathleen as to the team as Guest designer.

GDT - Kathleen





Have a great week!


Aluna said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you... This is my first time when I was awarded :)

Risa said...

Thanks for the lovely sketch and the inspiration. I was so "caught up in the sketch" that I failed to notice the second part of the challenge was "weather" until after I posted my card! I truly enjoyed working with this lovely sketch and the next time I participate, I will take care and read everything!!
Happy World Card Making Day and keep up the great work!

meg said...

Thank you so so much, look forward to receiving my stamped images so I can play with them.As a relatively new stamper am slowly building up a collection. Thanks again