Friday 22 April 2011

R#16 - Technique / theme recipe

Hello everyone:)
Thank-you for sharing your fabulous projects with us last week :)
We hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend full of sunshine and blessings!

R#15 TOP 3
1.  #1 Meg
2. #3 Linda B
3. #4 AnaRy
Well done ladies your cards were beautiful! Please grab the badge above for your blogs.

R#15 WINNER
chosen randomly

#2  JANET T
Congratulations Janet! Please email me (michele) at mleppard06@aol.com to claim your prize.


R#16 PRIZE
This weeks prize is a choice of 3 digital stamps from Crafts 4 Eternity

R#16
This week we would like to see projects using your own handmade buttons!!
For some ideas on Bespoke Buttons visit the C4E Cafe blog, and of course our Design Team Blogs
(the links are in the sidebar)



DT GALLERY

Pinky

Michele


Andie








2 comments:

Antoinette said...

What a fabulous challenge this week...I love learning new techniques and this one is no exception. I am going to enjoy making buttons and I know that I will just get carried away...lol...Happy Easter ladies, Hugs Annie xXx

Linda said...

Thank you for picking my card to be in the Top 3 this week. 8-)