Friday 4 November 2011

R#44 - Sketch Recipe



Hello Everyone :)
Thank-you for sharing your fabulous Magical Mystical  projects with us last week.



TOP 3 WINNERS

Congratulations to the following 3 ladies who made the Top 3 this week!
Please grab the badge above for your blogs.

1. #14 ~ MULLESNUTTAN
2. #21 ~ SUSAN'S CRAFTY CHAOS
3. #35 ~ VIXYKINS (2nd)


RECIPE #43 WINNER
chosen randomly

#9 ~ CISKA

Congratulations Ciska! Please contact Pinky at pinky47@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize.

RECIPE #44 PRIZE

We have two lovely sponsors this week!!
Winner gets a choice of 3 digi images and


We have two of the design team from bugaboo sharing their work with us this week:)
This was sent by Min

This was sent by Amy
Thanks ladies, amazing work!!

RECIPE #44

This week we would like to see projects using the sketch below.




DT GALLERY





Anne-Katrine


Pinky

Michele S.

keeley



Michele



4 comments:

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Wow, thanks so much for choosing me as one of your Top 3, I'm delighted and have already snagged the badge for my blog :D I love this sketch too and the wonderful DT samples :)

Ciska said...

Woohoo, thanks girls for picking my card, I've already emailed Pinky :)

Craftdee said...

Thanks for the challenge; I like a nice sketch :-) Thanks for the DT inspiration too, some really nice projects here. Donna

Vixykins said...

Wow thanks very much for picking my card in your top 3! Thanks girls x