Friday 10 February 2012

R#58 - Raspberry Delight

Hello everyone :)
Thank-you for sharing your fabulous sketch interpretations with us last week.

R#57 TOP 3 WINNERS 

Congratulations to the following 3 ladies who made the Top 3 this week!
Please grab the badge above for your blogs.

1. #1 ~ EVIE
2. #3 ~ ROBERTA
3. #8 ~ JO


RECIPE #57 WINNER
chosen randomly

#4 ~ BUFFY

Congratulations Buffy!! Please contact Pinky at pinky47@hotmail.co.uk to claim your prize.

RECIPE #58 PRIZE

We have two prizes this week from our regular sponsors
3 downloads of your choice!






New Sketch every other Friday!
5 digis of your choice!


RECIPE #58

This week we would like to see projects using the colours inspiration below.



DT GALLERY


Lizzie


Pinky
   Anne-Katrine


Michele













9 comments:

Evie said...

Thanks for picking me in the Top 3. I am thrilled! Thanks again.

whimsical whispers said...

aw thankyou for choosing me for 'Top 3' for your challenge 'Recipe 57' - I shall wear my badge on my blog with pride - Hugs Jo X

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

WOW! I can't believe I was chosen as one of the TOP 3 for R#57! Thank you so much! I have already added my badge proudly to my blog! I can't wait to play again! Roberta @ The Papercrafting League

http://thepapercraftingleague.blogspot.com

Natali said...

Gorgeous inspirations ladies!!
Hugs
Natali

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

dt cards are just beautiful.janex

Eret said...

wow, soooo delicious challenge :) Absolutely stunning DT projects. Hugs, Eret

Joynana said...

Lovely color choice. Thanks for another fun challenge. The DT are always an inspiration.

Teresa Arsenault said...

These colors truly are delightful. Thank you for the inspiration for my card.

I loved looking at your DT projects. The layouts are especially stunning.

Blessings,
Teresa

Wendy Fraser said...

Thanks for a fab challenge, lovely colour combo. xx