Friday 12 July 2013

R#132 ~ Colour Recipe ~ Rust

Hello Everyone :)
Thank-you to everyone who shared a fabulous sewing themed project with us last week!
They were all wonderful!

R#131 TOP 3 WINNERS 

Congratulations to the following 3 entries who made the Top 3 this week!
Please grab the badge above for your blogs.
In numerical order.

1. #1 ~ BLANKINA
2. #8 ~ BRENDA BROWN
3. #27 ~ PRINCESS


RECIPE #131 WINNER
chosen randomly

#24 ~ KIM KUTIE

Congratulations! Please contact Michele at crafts4eternity@aol.co.uk to claim your prize.

RECIPE #132 PRIZE


This weeks prize is kindly donated by Crafty Sentiments Designs
One randomly selected winner will receive a choice of 3 digital stamps from their gorgeous collection.

RECIPE #132



This week we have a colour recipe for you :)
Use any combination of the colours in the above image for your project.


DT GALLERY

Guylaine








6 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in the Top 3, what a fabulous surprise when I looked for the new challenge. x0x

Blankina said...

Thank you for choosing my card as number 1 in the top 3!! I have added the badge on my blog thanks!!
Love this challenge too..but I cannot join as I have left for my holidays.
Great DT cards too,
Hugs Blankina

Gail said...

Thank you for another challenge and thanks to the DT for their display of fine creations - enjoy your crafting week!

Jennifer said...

Love all the creations by the DT, and the challenge theme is a great one!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x
P.S. Thanks for the freebie Bingo Card.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Thank you for the honor of being in the Top 3! Can't wait to add my badge.

Karen P said...

Thanks for a fab challenge and for sharing the gorgeous DT inspiration with us hugs Karen