Friday 10 October 2014

R#197 ~ Harvest Home

Hello Everyone :)
Thank-you for sharing your fabulous projects with us last week!


R#176 TOP 3 WINNERS 

Congratulations to the following 3 entries who made the Top 3 this week!
Please grab the badge above for your blogs.
In numerical order.

1. #9 ~ KIKI FOE
2. #39 ~ PAMELLIA
3. #58 ~ ANETA


RECIPE #196 WINNER
chosen randomly

#26 ~ MONICA

Congratulations! Please contact Michele at crafts4eternity@aol.co.uk to claim your prize.

RECIPE #197 PRIZE

stamping all day

This weeks prize is kindly donated by Stamping All Day
One randomly selected winner will receive 3 downloads from their fabulous collection.

RECIPE #197

HARVEST HOME

We would like you to share any type of project which has a Harvest theme or element.



DT GALLERY

Guylaine

Evie




Mari


Michele T




3 comments:

Aneta said...

Wow! Thank you for picking my card! I didn't play so long here and I'm happy that I found time last week to to this.
Warm greetings!

Pamellia said...

How wonderful! Thank you for choosing my pink Card of Tags as one of your top 3 winners! I am thrilled! I will display your badge proudly! Congrats to the other winners as well! See you again soon, hugs :)

Unknown said...

hello ^^ thank you for choosing my creations as one of your TOP3.
and congratz to the other winner, gorgeous creations..

hugs,
Kiki Foe