Sunday 16 August 2009

sketch #45

Hello welcome back to the c4e sketch challenge!

Thank-you for all your gorgeous wedding themed cards last week, stunning!!!!

This week we have a new digital stamp set up for grabs. Mike and Lexi have returned to get married! To win a set of these digital stamps use this weeks sketch to make a card or other project, post it on your blog and leave us a link! If you do not have a blog you can email your picture to Michele (mleppard06@aol.com ) We will select 1 random winner using random.org next week.

This is the set up for grabs this week.......


And this weeks sketch.......
The C4e DT have used the digital stamps for their cards this week and done a stunning job!
Pop over to their blogs to see more about their cards.

Pinky


Christy


Andie


Suzette


Michele
Thanks for stopping by
have a great week!
hugs
The C4E Team
xxx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I.m the first!

Here's my card.

Hugs Renata

Paula said...

thankyou for the lovely challenge!!

heres mine

Anne said...

4 is my favorite number :o)

Thanks for the inspiration, great DT-cards.

Here is my card. Thanks for looking!!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Totaly fab sketch again girls xxx
hugs Dawnxxx
here’s mine.

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

Thank you for the pretty Sketch!
Here is my Card
Thank´s for looking
alexandra

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love those images. Here is my card Marianne x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi All,
I really enjoyed doing this challenge. Thanks for the opportunity to take part.

Here is my entry

Berit Synnøve said...

Great sketch !
My card you can find here

hugs
Berit