Sunday 30 August 2009

sketch #47 - Buttons!!!



Hello!

Thank-you for all your fabulous entries last week! We have enjoyed looking at them all!!


This week DT member Suzette has kindly donated a fabulous prize for one lucky person!!

Suzette has designed this fabulous set of sentiment stamps. The set of clear stamps are perfectly sized to fit inside circles and shapes for your cards and projects! If you would like to see details of how to buy these stamps and see some stunning examples check out Suzette's Blog HERE .


To win a set of stamps use the sketch to make a card, layout or other project which includes BUTTONS

somewhere on it.

Leave a link to your blog in your comment and we will pick 1 winner next week using random.org.

And here are the gorgeous DT cards.......



Suzette


Andie

Pinky

Christy

Michele



Thanks for stopping by have a great week!
hugs
The C4E team
xxx

15 comments:

Unknown said...

First one in, enjoyed the challenge its been a while hope you like it DT cards are gorgeous Christine x

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

Hi,
today is a wonderful Challenge!
Here is my Card
Thank´s for looking
Alexandra

CraftyC said...

So nice to use buttons for a change, a lovely challenge.
Here is my Entry
Thanks
Clairex

cheryl said...

great cards by the team,my card is called santa xx
this

Joanna Lamprou said...

Great sketch and DT cards.First time to enter here.Here is my card.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs Joanna

mckinkle said...

Lovely sketch Michele, really lovely dt cards too. I adore the B.Potter image - it takes me straight back to reading my girls the BP books at bedtime some 20 yrs ago! Gorgeous card.
Keryn x

Kim. said...

Great DT cards ladies and a fabulous sketch to work with. Thanks for looking at my card which you can find HERE.
Kim xXx

Paula said...

ooh this was such a beautiful sketch, really enjoyed it thanks!!

heres mine

Paula said...

ooh this was such a beautiful sketch, really enjoyed it thanks!!

heres mine

Eileen said...

Lovely sketch and DT cards but I have only used one button on my card.
here's my card

luv
eileen
x

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Girls, glad I could join you this week. You always have such fun layouts! The DT always has such good ideas. Thanks for hosting!!

http://auntbeespickles.blogspot.com/2009/09/crafts-4-eternity-challenge.html

Unknown said...

Great sketch!

Here's mine.

Hugs,
Renata

Berit Synnøve said...

Great sketch and lovely DT cards !
Here is my card.

hugs
Berit

Mariyca said...

Great sketch!
my card

Stampin'Piper said...

Such a beautiful Sketch! And great DT Cards!

Here is my Card.

TFL! Hugs Tanja