Friday 3 December 2010

R#62 - Vintage

Hello everyone :)
Thank-you for sharing your Twinkling Star projects with us last week.

                                                            
We have had a hard time choosing the top 3 again!
R#61 Top 3
1. Donna Mosley
2. Keryn
3. Dorothy S
Well done ladies please grab the badge above for your blogs.

R#61 WINNER
chosen randomly
MEG!!!
Congratulations Meg Please visit the C4E Store to choose your 3 digital stamps and email your choices to me (Michele) at mleppard06@aol.com

This weeks prize is this Vintage Christmas Sentiment tags from C4E.

Recipe #62
1. Use the sketch
2. Use a Vintage theme



DT GALLERY

Pinky

 Michele.S

Andie


Keeley

Michele

 

Have a great week!

3 comments:

mckinkle said...

Oooh THANK YOU! I am so pleased to be in your Top 3 that has made my day!

Im loving your current vintage theme too so I hope to have a play and join in again!

Well done MEG!
Keryn x

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, dt work is stunning. Debbiexx

Dorothy said...

Good afternoon! I just checked here and saw my name. THANK YOU! This is special to me as my cards are not nearly as creative as many of the others, so I appreciate having my card rocognized!