Friday 10 December 2010

R#63 - Treasured Friends

Hello everyone:)
Thank-you for sharing your beautiful Vintage cards with us last week. 
It has been difficult to choose our top 3 again!!!

R#62 TOP 3
1. Linda B
2. Debbie B
3. Franca K

Well done ladies :) Please grab the badge above for your blogs.

R#62 WINNER
chosen randomly
DOROTHY S!!!!
Congratulations Dorothy :) Please email me (Michele) at mleppard06@aol.com to claim your prize.

 This week we have 2 prizes to giveaway!! 
We will be choosing 2 winners to receive 1 prize each.
The first prize is from our regular sponsor Crafty Sentiments.
 You will receive this fabulous set of digital sentiments.



The second winner will receive this cute penguin digital stamp from Crafts 4 Eternity.


All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is follow this weeks recipe :) 

RECIPE #63
1. Use the sketch
2. Use a Friend theme for your project.



DT GALLERY

Pinky


 Michele.S


Andie

 special guest designer Jack, Andie's son :) 

Have a great week!

Please note that only your name will now appear with the Inlinkz system due to changes at Inlinkz.
Thank-you.




5 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you for picking me as one of your top 3. Thanks girls. Debbiexx

Linda said...

Thank you for the Top 3 honor!!

Evidence said...

Hello! I don't see how to add my card). It is here http://join-my-space.blogspot.com/2010/12/blog-post.html

michele said...

Sorry Evidence I have repaired the link and added your entry in thanks for joining us this week :) Michele x

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Michele & team, first of all a big apology. I made top three a couple of weeks ago and being a new blogger wasn't sure how to say thanks, so I did it through my post. Realised now it would have been much nicer to do it here Doh! So a really big thank you to you all I was chuffed to bits. Love the fab sketch as always, really enjoyed using it.

Donna x