Sunday 1 March 2009

Sunday sketch challenge #21

Hello everyone!
Thank-you for all your lovely submissions last week, they were gorgeous!!!
You can now find me lurking on the UK scrappers Forum, where I am now a sponsor!
Here is this weeks sketch for you....
The design team have made some gorgeous cards again this week, hop over to their blogs and leave them a little love!!!
Annie


Karyn


Pinky

Me!!


The C4E March challenges will be added to the website over the next week along with new tips, and just words. If you haven't seen these yet hop over to the website with a cuppa and have a wander! There is lots of inspiration in the gallery and plenty of room for more!! I hope to add some new project kits in the next couple of weeks too!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great week
Hugs
Michele xx

11 comments:

NormaB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NormaB said...

Sorry I am just learning about linking and I think the previous one I did is wrong - will try again here's mine

Jana M. said...

Michele, your card is gorgeous! I love those colors. The DT did a great job with this one.

NormaB said...

If at first you don't succeed - having a senior's moment here this morning. Hopefully this one will do the trick - here's mine

Nicki said...

Another batch of wonderful cards from the DT, and my version of this week's sketch is here on my blog.

Unknown said...

Hi Loely cards from the DT
Here is my card
Christine

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Very nice cards from the DT. My card is here  

Teri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teri said...

Sorry had trouble spelling this week and had to delete prev post!

Love all the DT cards! And ..... think this sketch is my favourite so far! Loved it!

Teri xx

Unknown said...

Made it at alst, thought I was never going catch up this week, This is what i came up with

Ginny said...

great sketch and challenge. Posted on my blog this morning it is the 3rd card