Sunday 22 March 2009

Sunday sketch challenge #24


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!

hello everyone I hope you all have a lovely day today and get spoilt rotten!!

Thank-you so much for sharing your Mother's day cards with us last week they were gorgeous! There will be some lucky mums out there today receiving those cards!
First I have a sneek peek for you!! At long last I have my first monthly kit!! This is a little peek at April's kit...

Here is this weeks sketch for you...

Sadly Annie has decided to leave the c4e DT, we wish her all the best for the future and thanks for her hard work and lovely cards! I will be looking to fill her spot in the next few weeks, more on that another time!!
The DT have made some lovely cards for you again this week!

Karyn


Cindy (x2)



Pinky

Christy

Me (michele)

Check out their blogs for more about their cards.
Have fun with this weeks sketch!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs
Michele xx

6 comments:

Lou said...

Yay! Another sketch; I've been looking forward to this! Lovely DT cards too!

Teri said...

Thank you for another great sketch! The DT cards are lovely :)

Mine's Here

Teri xx

Unknown said...

Lovely cards from the DT
Enjoyed doing the sketch
Here is my card
Christine

Steph said...

Great sketch and love the DT cards.

Here's mine!

mckinkle said...

Talk about getting in at the last moment?! I love this weeks sketch and had to have a go. Mine is on my blog (www.mckinkle-poppydog.blogspot.com)
If only I knew how to attach it to a comment!!
Keryn
x

Jana M. said...

Great sketch, Michele! If this darn volcano ever quits messing up our travel plans, I will finally get home and be able to craft.