Sunday 8 March 2009

Sunday sketch challenge #22


Hello everyone!

Thank-you for your lovely entries last week It has been lovely visiting all your blogs.

C4E News!!!!......Two new digital stamps will be added to the store this week! A cute giraffe called Mabel and a pair of owl, Mr & Mrs owl. You can see the cards I have made with them on my blog. Also new in the store is a lovely page kit from daisy bucket, these are very limited so hop over quick to get yours!!. The March challenges are now on the website if you fancy a go at a mini book, ATC, scraplift or card challenge check out the craft room on the C4E website.
On to this weeks sketch. The DT girls have done a lovely job as always with this weeks sketch hop over to their blogs to see more about their cards.



Pinky

Annie



Christy



Karyn



Me.....this is Mabel!!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fab week!!
Hugs
Michele xx


Louise has sent these lovely cards by email, thank-you


10 comments:

pinky said...

Beautiful cards this week ladies. Michele I especially love yours! So sweet, the papers and fibres all ties in so beautifully.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Hi Lovely cards from the DT
Here is my card
Christine

Teri said...

Another wonderful sketch! Fab cards from the DT's too! I'm really enjoying these sketches!

Teri xx

Nicki said...

Great DT work, I've tipped the sketch on it's side, hope it's okay - my card is here.

kc_froglady said...

Oh My these are terrific! I just love the creativity and varied styles of the DT team here! I can't wait to see what our readers come up with!

Lou said...

Hi Michele, it's Louise from UKS. Love the cards for this week's challenge, think I may have a go myself! Thanks for the link! ;)

Unknown said...

Had fab time with this one, This is my card
Thanks for looking, leave a comment. Fi x

Ginny said...

great challenge, wonderful DT cards...here's my entry :0)

mckinkle said...

My first challenge completed in time and hopefully I will be bale to add it here!?
Really enjoyed the challenge, looking forward to next weeks already!
Keryn
x

http://mckinkle-poppydog.blogspot.com/

sorry I dont know how to add it the way you all do!

Lou said...

Thanks for adding mine Michele; off to look at this week's challenge now! ;)