Sunday 4 January 2009

SSC#13

Hello welcome back to the Crafts 4 Eternity Sunday challenge!!
I hope you all had a Fabby Christmas and New Year!
The first challenge of 2009 is a sketch. This week I am offering a surprise bag of crafting goodies to one lucky entry chosen at random (names in a tin of chocolates and try to choose a name not a chocolate...lol!!!)
Here is the sketch for you....


...and my card...



I will be doing another DT call in the next few weeks so watch out for that! The website is finished, the shop is full of yummy goodies and over the next few weeks I will be adding challenges, projects, tips and more to the site. Take a look HERE
Have fun with the sketch, leave a link so I can see your fab cards and have a yummy week!!!
hugs
Michele xx

3 comments:

kc_froglady said...

Great sketch! I really like working with square cards but I generally revert to the standard A2 so thanks for helping me get out of the rut at least for one card! LOL you can see my card here on my PCP Blog.

You ought to consider tagging your sketches like this one C4E010409 so then you can see when ppl upload to the PCP board or SCS ones too. Just an idea!

Gry-Heidi said...

Nice sketch, and beautiful card!
My first entry at this challenge blog :)

Here is my card

Thanks for looking:)
Hugs, Gry-Heidi

Anonymous said...

fab sketch - i just had to have a go! here is my entry