Sunday 11 January 2009

SSC#14

Good morning!!
What a fab start the the year! 3 new faces joined last week and oh my what fab cards!!! Welcome ladies! Hope you find time to join in again this week.
I have another sketch for you this week.....

It's a DL/tall card sketch but you can use it for any size card, flip it, rotate it, fry it...lol!
I will be posting the first card challenge on the website today if you have time check it out HERE
Over the next week I will be adding a few more.
Don't forget to link back to the challenge so we can get a few more lovely people to join in! There is a tag on the sidebar to add to your blog too!!
I have started a group at Papercraft planet for C4E you can find it HERE
Come over and join us for chats,challenges, inspiration, and a giggle!!!
Enough from me!!! Here is my card.....


Details about my card can be found on my blog HERE

Have a fun week

hugs

Michele x

3 comments:

Gry-Heidi said...

Cool card, cute image :)
I'll be back with my card in a few days.

Anonymous said...

here is my card (4th one down):) it also fulfills your 3-2-1 challenge, as does the 1st card. great sketch

Nicki said...

I've made a card for your challenge this week Michele, it's on my blog, here. Hope you like it.