Sunday 18 January 2009

SSC#15

Hi everyone
How has your weekend been?
Thanks to Annie and Nicki for joining in last week gorgeous cards!!
Exciting news this week....drum roll........ I am VERY pleased to welcome Karyn and Annie to the C4E team! Check out their wonderful work on their blogs... Karyn Annie
Here is this weeks sketch........

and the fabulous card from the design team....

Karyn


Annie


and me!!!!


Don't forget to check out the C4E group at Papercraft Planet HERE
and of course the store HERE
There are challenges there too!!!
Have fun with the sketch and a crafty week!
hugs
michele x




9 comments:

Jennifer C. said...

this may sound dumb, but what does ssc stand for? cute cards....I can't wait to see what follows. I also signed up for Papercraft group, so I can start postin as well.

michele said...

Hi jennifer SSC = Sunday Sketch Challenge! visit us again soon!
michele

kc_froglady said...

I love your card Michele - the stitching is too cute and that guy looks like he is having so much fun!

Nicki said...

Hi Michele, my interpretation of the sketch for this week's challenge is on my blog for you to see, here.

Jennifer C. said...

Here's my attempt:

http://www.papercraftplanet.com/photo/photo/show?id=2076575%3APhoto%3A270249

Gry-Heidi said...

Great inspiration cards !

My entry

Jessica Smith said...

I loved this sketch.Here is my card.

kc_froglady said...

Great cards everyone! I loved looking at each and every one of them.

Linda . J said...

Wow fantastic cards, here's mine

Linda

http://pinksandlilacs.blogspot.com/